Find A Job
We will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide you with work. We will not pass on your personal data to any third party without your express permission.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Assist in keeping the client’s reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Perform night auditing according to company procedures.
- Conduct regular security checks , throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Have knowledge of making spread sheets and invoices.
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
We are looking to recruit 2 Night Receptionist at our client property near Canary Wharf. The Receptionist is the first employee the guest comes in contact with and this initial interaction is vital to...
We are looking for Commis Chef with minimal 1 years experience in hotel. The position is on Permanent basis in one of our client hotel in West end London. Job Responsibilities: Food preparation and co...
- Ensure that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them are handled in a very professional manner right up to the payment of the bill.
- Carry out all the day-to-day operations associated with the guests.
- Managing the hotel petty cash and the sale of rooms in the hotel
- Welcome the guests whether on the phone or in the hotel and ensure that the check-in and check-out procedures are very well handled.
- Anticipates guests’ needs and takes them into consideration.
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible.
- Has an impeccable attitude which conveys the image of the brand and hotel
- Ensure that the quality of service offered to the guest is in accordance with the company and Brand standards.
- Take part in departmental meetings as well as with training sessions organized by the hotel.
- Respects the procedures concerning invoicing and cash operations
- Manages the cash under his responsibility and ensuring cash float are checked at the start and end of shift.
- Liaise with all other departments for all Guest related matters.
- Be flexible to replace any other colleagues in another department or in a sister property.
We are looking to recruit NIGHT Receptionist/ Auditor for our client place near Hounslow with experience. Ensure that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions wit...
Manpower Consultancy & Employment Agency
Mint International is based in the part city of Karachi, also known as the commercial capital of Pakistan. The Manpower Recruitment Agency was established in 1995 and enjoys the privilege of being one of the oldest Overseas Employment Agency of Pakistan.
Our overseas Employment Agency is recognized by the Government of Pakistan and is a member of Pakistan (Overseas Manpower Recruitment Company) Association (POEPA). Our Manpower Recruitment Agency is regarded as among the oldest (Overseas Manpower Recruitment Company) in Pakistan. Mint International Recruitment Agency / Company is an eminent of Manpower Recruitment, Staffing and Employment Solutions worldwide. From single placements to total Recruitment, Mint International Manpower Recruitment Agency helps clients achieve greater organization of performance by Assessing, Recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their business.
Manpower Supply and Demand Countries
Pakistan | India | Turkey | Nepal | Philippine | Sri Lanka | Bangladesh | & Other Countries
Years of Experience
Sector & Industries Served
Oftentimes, we are challenged by the unique demands and requirements from our principals we can serve to any sector or industry for any manpower type. We have been tasked and successfully recruited workers belonging to various sectors and industries, as detailed below:
Oil & Gas Sector
Transport & Heavy Equipment
Medical & Healthcare
FMCG & Retail
Manpower Recruitment company
Oep License No. 1689
Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Maldives
Many Other Countries
Travel & Tours
Men Power Recuirmenct
Pak Techni Test
and Training Center